By purchase and use of this ticket the holder voluntary subjects him/herself to the following terms and conditions:
1) This ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused at any time to its holder
2) This ticket is not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
3) Reproduction of this ticket is not permitted
4) Valid only on December 31, 2019.
6) Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
7) Lyve Group, Inc., (Lyve Group) reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue and applicable laws.
8) No refunds/exchanges.
9) Ticket holder assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
10) This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Lyve Group, Inc.
11) Ticket holder consents to and releases the use of his/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission or recording of the event by venue, artist or promoter.
12) Ticket holder makes a release to allow Lyve Group, Inc., to include the ticket holder as a guest performer in a production and/or publication tentatively entitled “Sylwester Chicago 2019/NYE 2019” (the ”Programming”). The ticket holder is giving this release in consideration for Lyve allowing him/her to participate as a guest performer in the Programming and the holder recognizes that his/her voluntary attendance in the NYE 2019 constitutes a Release and Lyve Group is permitting the holder to be a guest of the programming and or a performer in the programming or both. The ticket holder agrees that Lyve Group may record and photograph him/her and record his/her voice and conversation including quotes, paraphrases, sounds, and any performance of musical composition(s), for use in and in connection with the programming (the “performance”). Ticket holder also understand and agree that this Programming is a non-guild production and there will be no residual or any other type of payment due in connection with his/her performance. Ticket holder agrees that Lyve Group shall be the exclusive owner of all copyright and other rights in and to the Programming and Performance and will be able to use them forever and throughout the world, and to license others to use them, in any manner Lyve Group wishes and in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered or developed, material. Ticket holder further irrevocably agrees that Lyve Group may use and license others to use the Performance or excerpts there from, and my name, voice, likeness and any biographical facts which may have been provided by Lyve Group, in the programming, and in any related or derivative versions and/or uses of the Programming (including, without limitation, any serialization(s), translation(s) and/or adaptation(s) thereof), and in the advertising, marketing and promotion of the Programming or future events related to it and/or Lyve Group in all mediums and/or media, including but not limited to merchandising of the Programming, its related products and/or Lyve Group. Ticket holder confirms that, to the best of his/her knowledge any statements made by him/her during the Performance will be true and will not violate or infringe upon any third party’s rights. Lyve Group may transfer and assign this agreement or all or any of its rights or privileges hereunder to any entity or individual without restriction. This release shall be binding on all of my successors-in-interest and heirs.